Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Beverly Says Her & Angelo Did NOT Have S*£*K*z In The BBAHouse, But Angelo Said They Did + Melvin Plans ForNollywood – In 1st Radio Interview Since Arriving Nigeria

Nigeria’s reps at the just concluded Big Brother Africa: The Chase,
Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah had their first interview since arriving
the country last night.
They chatted with BBA host Ik Osakioduwa on his Rhythm 93.7 FM
morning radio show & despite the video evidence seen HERE ,
Beverly stated categorically she did NOT have sex with 38 year old
South African housemate Angelo. However in an interview last week
angelo said they did indeed do the DEED.
Read some highlights from the interview after the jump

Beverly on her future plans
I’ll continue with my online reality show ‘Beverly Says’ and I’ll finish
schoolhat’s what important now!
On Angelo, His Girlfriend & Sexual Goings On
I don’t want to talk about his so called girlfriend coz I don’t know
anything about her. I did not have sex with Angelo. I loved him and
I still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had the chance!
I’ll still say, nothing happened between me and Angelo
On Afrocandy’s Offer To Co-star In An Upcoming X-Rated Movie
Afrocandy nibo? No oooooooo .Thanks for the offer but NO !
Melvin talked about Dilish and his Nollywood plans As you progress
in the game, you’ll feel more confident that you’ll win the money.
But still I knew it could be anyone of us.I don’t love Dillish we’re
just cool. If Stephen doesn’t exist.We never know. To get Dillish as
my wife wasn’t my main priority in the house.We were just cool like
that I’m taking my acting career to the next level. That’s what
Nigerians should expect from me! More movies”
So Angelo says they did the DEED, Beverly says they did NOT! Who
Do You Believe?