Sunday, 25 August 2013

Pics From Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party....She Cried!

Actress Funke Akindele was tricked to attend her birthday yesterday Saturday August 24,2013 and when she got there,she broke down and cried tears of Joy...after the tears,the groove went on and below are the pics and words that will show you the day went well.
Funke left a thank you message on Instagram this morning
Wow!!! I'm so happy! I feel blessed and loved. A big thank u to my family, friends, colleagues and Fans!! U all made my day!! And to my darling sister and
manager I say God bless u Ayo!!The party was indeed a surprise o!yet to recover from it!!
words of encouragement from her colleague kate henshaw
''k8henshaw@funkejenifaakindele no one can make u feel inferior without your consent!! God makes everything beautiful in his time..He is never late, always on time! I had fun and I am proud of you.. shaay u know say e don tay... remember swift studios?.. lol..''

0 comments: